Advertisement

Jom follow follow i, then i follow follow u

Friday

MY LALING'S BIRTHDAY

Tanggal 15 September,
Happy birthday my hunny, bunny, sunny, dreamy, intan payung, lovely HUBBY yang ke...? ehem..ehem..


Balik Malaysia I dah start kerja, so I tak sempat nak buat video clip khas untuk your birthday just macam kat Germany dulu. Because it will definitely takes time, and I have no so much time to do so. Besides, kita dah ada seorang anak perempuan yang tangan dan mulut I tak menang nak layan dia berceloteh dan nak itu dan ini. Wherever ada kita berdua pasti si budak perempuan yang comel itu akan duduk di tengah-tengah antara kita berdua dan minta untuk dilayan. Jadi masa bermesra-mesra kita berdua adalah terbatas. Cara lain, kita pasang DVD Barney  dan Iqra' dan dia akan duduk melanguk tengok semua tu sampai dia sendiri boleh tekan 'replay' button sendiri.


But you know what my husband, whenever you make me laugh so much and sometime my tears came out, budak perempuan kecik ni pasti marah kat you sebab dia ingat you buat I menangis. And some other situations she will run quickly from other part of our house just to join the corum of both of us. She means a lot to us, right? And I realize, she is growing faster and become so protective.

As you mentioned before, why our little comelest daughter acting like that? Kenapa dia menjadi seorang yang sangat rapat dengan I dan selalu melindungi I? Until now, and so on I will remember the things you say about her. She becomes like that because I am the only mother she has. I carried her along to face a long journey to meet you where you were thousands miles away. I was so strong to face so many obstacles while rising up my big tummy there. I brought along wherever we go. I tak pernah bersungut dan merungut dan mengatakan betapa payahnya membawa perut yang besar sambil turun naik bas dan keretapi di sana. You ingat tak, semasa kandungan I mencecah 5 bulan, I asyik keluar darah saja sampaikan doktor suruh I tidak bergerak selalu.

Tapi I lawan semua itu dan sedar kita bukan hidup bersenang lenang di negara orang. Kita perlu kuat dan kental untuk menjadi survivor of our own life. You said that I am a tough woman carried a child along in my big tummy.. How come I could be like that? Wherever we go, even a thousand miles away and I know, it is because of you. You complete me. Without you, it is truly impossible I could face all those things. And because of you I am stand still. 

So, on your 29th years breathing and standing in this world, I wish I could become a wonderful wife to you. I wish I could become a good mother and a good partner to your children and your self. 

I wish I am the right shoulder to you if you have problems and seeking a friend to cry. I wish I am the best person to you if you ask for opinions. I wish I am the best buddy to you if you want to express you happiness. I wish I am the best doctor if you fall sick. I wish I am the best people you ever met! And I wish I am the best woman in the world if you ask to accompany you wherever you wanna go. I don't know whether I've reach to that point in any situations or not. Well, you tell me anyway..

So, at this level, I wish your dreams come true. I wish all your doas are really fulfilled. And finally, I wish you achieve the highest level of happiness with your woman that you've chosen to be your forever partner of your life.

Truly,
Your forever sleeping partner.. ;ppp

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...